Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i LOVE the beach!!!!!!!

I have a thing for the beach…it kinda goes along with my thing for the sun. And that thing just got bigger because I just experienced my first Ecuadorian beach! It’s called Perdernales. The sun here is intense; When it shows its face it means business! I fared much better than the other missionaries here and came away with just some slight pinkness. The water’s warmer than SoCal and you can rent body surfing board things for a dollar an hour. Fresh coconuts (the meat and the juice), modified hair wraps, ice cream, jewelry, and MUCH more all right there! Simply amazing. We watched a pretty cool sunset from a tower of sorts and did some gymnastics in the twilight. Let me tell ya…photo shoots at the beach turn into never-ending memory cards full of fun! What a weekend. Did I mention how much I love the beach?

No comments: